Airplane Accident Lawyers
Guidance on Airplane Accident procedure
Boeing & Airbus Aircraft Failure Attorneys
We have experience with airplane crashes caused by mechanical failures on Boeing and Airbus commercial aircraft. These are products liability cases governed by the laws that apply to products liability.
Often, jurisdiction of an aviation accident may involve a combination of local, state, federal, and even international laws. For this reason, people who have been victims of a plane crash need an experienced and aggressive attorney to represent their claims.
INTERNATIONAL PLANE CRASHES AND ACCIDENTS
International air travel has become cheaper than ever before, because of this the number of International flights has increased exponentially in the last few years. Unfortunately, when tragedy strikes on an international flight, passengers and their loved ones are left with a daunting journey to seek compensation for catastrophic losses.
Tempor orci eu lobortis elementum nibh tellus molestie nunc non. Aliquet risus feugiat in ante metus. Elementum eu facilisis sed odio.
Aenean pharetra magna ac placerat vestibulum lectus. Nulla facilisi etiam dignissim diam quis enim. Convallis a cras semper auctor. Sapien nec sagittis aliquam malesuada bibendum arcu vitae elementum curabitur.
Commercial Aviation Accidents
Commercial aviation accident cases are unique because it is usually easy to establish liability for the accident. The National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) generally conducts an extensive investigation immediately after any such crash to determine its cause.
Accordingly, at the Law Offices of Jonathan W. Johnson we strongly believe that in this situation the vast majority of any recovery should go to the victims’ families rather than to pay attorneys. Our job in those cases is primarily to deal with the damages issues which are unique to each client.
Experienced Aviation Accident Lawyer
Mr. Johnson began his legal career as a plane crash attorney with a leading plaintiff’s aviation accident law firm based in New York City.
He also understands aviation accident cases from the defense perspective, having worked on the defense aspects of aviation cases as an associate with a major Southeastern 400-attorney law firm. Mr. Johnson’s areas of expertise include:
- Commercial Aviation Accidents
- General Aviation Cases
- Aviation Accident Litigation Experience
We have also handled numerous aviation accident cases involving private aircraft. Common causes for these types of accidents include pilot error, manufacturing defects of the plane, and violation of the Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA) regulations.
General Aviation Cases
Aviation Accident Litigation Experience
As a plaintiff’s attorney or defense attorney, Mr. Johnson has been involved in litigation of the following well-known commercial aviation accident cases:
* Southwest Airlines Flight 1380
* Pan Am 103, involving the bombing of a 747 over Lockerbie, Scotland
* TWA Flight 800, Atlantic Ocean Near East Moriches, New York, July 17, 1996
* Air Force CT-43A (civilian B-737), Dubrovnik, Croatia, 1996
* ValuJet Flight 592 case involving the crash in the Everglades, Florida
* American Eagle ATR 72, near Roselawn, Indiana
* Delta Airlines MD-88, Flight 1288, Pensacola, Florida, 1996
* American Airlines Flight 242 (passenger injuries caused by severe turbulence)
* Numerous private aircraft accidents, including helicopter accidents
* Cessna 310, passenger deaths and injuries, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina 2004
* Charter plane crash, three Americans and two Canadians killed, Venezuela 2001
For an experienced aviation contact the Law Office of Jonathan W. Johnson, LLC today to schedule a free initial consultation.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation 404-298-0795
Work with the best team of Lawyers in Atlanta. No Win – No Fee